Learn how to cook Bruschetta – Quick Homemade Popular Italian Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Ruchi Bharani brings you this classic recipe from Italy called ‘Bruschetta’ which is a traditional first course of a formal Italian meal. This consists of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper. Check out Ruchi’s version of Bruschetta.
bread loaf / baguette
1 clove of garlic
2 tomatoes chopped
2 cloves garlic minced
1 tbsp olive oil
salt & pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
To make the topping:
– In a bowl, add the finely chopped tomatoes, crushed oregano, basil leaves, chopped garlic, a pinch of pepper and salt.
– Add vinegar and extra virgin olive oil to the above ingredients and mix everything together.
To make bruschetta:
– Take the slice of bread and brush olive oil on both the sides of the bread.
– Grill the bread slices for about 1 minute on each side.
– While the slices are warm, rub a clove of garlic on the sides of the bread.
– Top the slices with the tomato topping.
– Pour little extra virgin olive oil over the topping.
– The classic Italian Bruschetta is ready to be served.