Bruschetta is a classic Italian appetizer that’s super easy to prepare!
Italian Bruschetta Recipe
1 red onion
1 garlic clove
juice of 1/2 lemon
salt and pepper
1. Peel the garlic and cut finely.
2. Cut the tomatoes into cubes.
3. Peel the onion and cut into fine cubes.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Chop and add the parsley.
6. Add olive oil and salt & pepper to taste, mix well.
7. Cut the baguette into slices.
8. Toast the baguette in olive oil.
9. Add the bruschetta composition over the toasted baguette slices, a little seasoning and bon appetit!
Recipe from CookingRecipesTV / Youtube