Enjoy this delicious recipe for savory oven-baked vegetables, topped with traditional Italian mozzarella cheese.
Italian Baked Veggies With Mozzarella Cheese Recipe
200 grams eggplant (cut into bite-size pieces)
300 grams cauliflower
300 grams broccoli
12 cherry tomatoes (cut into half)
10 cloves garlic (cut into thin slices)
10 wheat crackers (crushed into crumbs)
150 grams traditional Italian mozzarella cheese (grated)
extra virgin olive oil
salt and black pepper, to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 250 degrees C.
2. Places all the cut veggies onto a baking dish.
3. Sprinkle the veggies with salt, pepper and olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the wheat cracker crumbs evenly on top.
5. Sprinkle the grated mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
6. Bake in the oven at 250 degrees C for about 25 minutes.