Learn How To Make Mushroom Risotto Recipe, an Italian Recipe by Chef Varun Inamdar. Make this delicious rice recipe in the simple, quick and easy method, at your home and share your experience with us in the comments below.
2 tbsp. Olive Oil
2-3 Bay Leaves
1 onion, finely chopped
250 gms. Mushroom, sliced
300 gms. Risotto Rice
175 ml. White Wine
50 gms. Butter
Fresh Oregano leaves, chopped
1 tsp. Red Chilli Flakes & Black Pepper
50g. Parmesan or Grana Padano, freshly grated
900 ml hot water
– Heat oil in a pan and add onion, bay leaves, risotto rice and saute it all.
– Add mushrooms and fresh oregano leaves to the pan.
– After that add white wine and keep stirring on high flame until all the wine is completely absorbed.
– Now add hot water in small batches while stirring.
– Season with salt, black pepper and chilli flakes.
– Add the next batch of water and stir again until the water is absorbed.
– Then add the final batch of water and let it cook for 30-40 seconds.
– Discard the bay leaves and oregano leaves.
– Add a dollop of butter and grated parmesan cheese.
– Lower the flame and mix it well.
– Garnish with grated Parmesan and fresh Oregano leaves.
Mushroom Risotto is ready to serve! Enjoy with a glass of chilled white wine!