Learn how to make Pasta In Alfredo Sauce – Easy To Make Italian Pasta Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
Pasta cooked in a rich, creamy Alfredo sauce can undoubtedly make a delicious and filling meal. Chef Ruchi Bharani is up with this simple recipe of Pasta in Alfredo sauce. So enjoy this wonderful combination of pasta and cheese with the goodness of veggies.
1 cup milk
1 tbsp butter
1/2 red pepper
1/2 cup boiled yellow corns
1/2 cup soft cheddar
1/2 tbsp all purpose flour
1/cup penne boiled
Salt and pepper to taste
Few basil leaves
– In a pan, add a dollop of butter.
– Add all purpose flour and garlic paste to the butter and mix well.
– Once the colour darkens slightly, add the milk and let it come to a boil.
– Then add the cheddar cheese to it.
– Add the boiled yellow corn, red pepper, fresh basil leaves, salt & pepper and dry oregano to the sauce.
– Add the boiled penne pasta to the sauce and let it cook for about 2-3 minutes.
– Spread some parmesan cheese over the pasta and serve hot.